Pages

Welcome

This is a great place for recipes to try, to read my blogs about life, see me progress with my photography and find out what my next project to help others is. Becky Lipp is ALL about love, a place of positivity, reflection and beauty. Thanks for taking the time to join me.

Monday 17 October 2011

Easy Pavlova


This recipe was given to me by my lovely neighbour Angela, and it is a hit, as the name suggests, because it is so easy.  Instead of the usual fruit on top, my son Billy decided that we need to sprinkle over 100's & 1000's...hence the photo...usually it would have strawberries or kiwifruit but I let him decide.

Ingredients
2 egg whites
1 1/2 cups caster sugar
1 tspn white vinegar
1/3 cup boiling water
1/2 tspn vanilla essence
1 tspn cornflour

Place ALL ingredients in a bowl and beat for 15 minutes....DONE!  Well ... place mixture on a sheet of baking paper in a round shape and bake at 175 degrees for 10 minutes and then turn down to 125 degrees and bake for 1 hour...then DONE!

You can add more eggwhites to the mixture for a bigger pavlova but you will need to bake for longer.

Add whipped cream and top with fruit, grated chocolate, 100's & 1000's....whatever you like really.

No comments:

Post a Comment