Pages

Welcome

This is a great place for recipes to try, to read my blogs about life, see me progress with my photography and find out what my next project to help others is. Becky Lipp is ALL about love, a place of positivity, reflection and beauty. Thanks for taking the time to join me.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Potato Fritters


So in my attempt to get my boys to eat some vegetables, I thought I would try something other than mashed potatoes.  Light bulb...why not try something different with potatoes...fritters!  Well... they went down well with the boys PLUS my hubby LOVED them.  I think they will be a big hit for bbq season coming soon.  They are easy to make and super tasty.

Ingredients
2 peeled potatoes
6 tbspns standard flour
2 tspns baking powder
2 cups tasty cheese
a dash of milk

Simply grate the potatoes (I squeeze out the juice a little in my hands) and then add the flour, baking powder and cheese.  Stir together and then a little milk, just enough to make the mixture consistent.

Fry on a BBQ or on a hot pan until golden brown and crispy. Enjoy!

The great thing is you could probably grate some carrot or kumara and either substitute or add in, as well as maybe some onions...yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment