Pages

Welcome

This is a great place for recipes to try, to read my blogs about life, see me progress with my photography and find out what my next project to help others is. Becky Lipp is ALL about love, a place of positivity, reflection and beauty. Thanks for taking the time to join me.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Chocolate and Coconut Slice


Ingredients:
125g butter
125g sugar
1 egg
1 cup coconut
1 cup flour
1 tbsp cocoa
1 tsp baking powder

Preheat oven to 180 degrees.  Grease and line baking tin (I use a small square one). Cream butter and sugar, add egg and beat well.  Mix in dry ingredients.  Cook for 15 minutes.  Remove from oven and ice immediately with the following icing...

2 heaped cups of icing sugar
4 tbsp hot milk
2 tbsp cocoa
1/2 cup coconut
2 tbsp butter

Put icing on the base as soon as you take the base from the oven.  A good tip to help spread the icing is to wet the back of the spoon in hot water.  Once set, cut into slices and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment