Pages

Welcome

This is a great place for recipes to try, to read my blogs about life, see me progress with my photography and find out what my next project to help others is. Becky Lipp is ALL about love, a place of positivity, reflection and beauty. Thanks for taking the time to join me.

Thursday 11 August 2011

Good Intentions

Is this the right path?
"Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions.  You may have a heart of gold - but so does a hard boiled egg." ~ unknown

Good intentions....do they really matter?  Does it actually make any difference to others whether your intentions are good or bad?  Is the end result or action all that matter?  Are you always going to be perceived in a different light, irrelevant of what your intentions may be? I think so! I know so!

I guess intentions only matter to you, in your soul.  In your last days, hours or even just at times through your life, you may sit and reflect on events, decisions, achievements and failures.  You may feel good or bad depending on what your intentions were.  Or maybe your intentions are forgotten, swallowed up by the end result.  With the best of intentions, things can work out terribly, and vise versa. 

By being true to yourself, loving what you do, choosing paths that are right for you, can this be the way to inner happiness?  Does it matter what your intentions are at all, even to yourself?

Well, to me it does... but the more I think about it, the end result and impact on others has to matter too!

"We judge others by their behaviour.  We judge ourselves by our intentions." ~ unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment